Broker Associate, Team Leader
TOP PRODUCING AGENT FOR BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES CALIFORNIA REALTY After a high school teaching career was cut short by lay-offs, Terry’s real estate career began in 1979 with his affiliation with Century 21. In 1981, Terry and his wife, Patti, moved to Thousand Oaks, CA. and he successfully transitioned his business to Southern California-despite interest rates ranging from 16-18%! As the market recovered in the 1980’s, Terry’s business flourished and he was asked to speak at several Century 21 nationwide gatherings to share his successful marketing techniques. His efforts for Century 21 culminated in 1992, when he was inducted into the Century 21 Masters Hall of Fame.
Terry affiliated with Prudential CA Realty (PCR) in 1993 and was ranked 10th nationally out of 50,000 Prudential agents. His sales and marketing success continued in 1994, as he earned the number 8 ranking nationally with over 130 closed sales! He is the only PCR agent in Ventura County to have been awarded the Pinnacle Award for Top Ten production nationwide! In 1998, more success followed as Terry became the first recipient of the prestigious Prudential Legends Award in Ventura County and he is now a 20 year Legend Award winner. PCR re-branded to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Realty in June 2014 and Terry’s success continued, as he earned the coveted Chairman’s Circle Award for 2013 through 2016. This award places Terry in the top 1% of all agents nationwide for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
• #1 AGENT- UNITS SOLD IN CONEJO VALLEY & SURROUNDING AREAS
OVER 2,100 CLOSED SALES IN HIS CAREER
• 2013 - 2016 Chairman’s Circle - Top 1% Nationwide!
• 2013 - Over 480 closed sales from 2008-2013
• 2011 - #1 TOP PRODUCING AGENT FOR BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES CALIFORNIA REALTY
#1 TOP PRODUCING AGENT IN CONEJO VALLEY - VOLUME AND UNITS SOLD - 130 HOMES SOLD!
• 2010 - TOP PRODUCING AGENT IN VENTURA COUNTY - VOLUME AND UNITS SOLD - 141 HOMES SOLD!
• 2009 - #1 TOP PRODUCING AGENT FOR BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES CALIFORNIA REALTY
#1 TOP PRODUCING AGENT IN THE CONEJO VALLEY AND VENTURA COUNTY - VOLUME AND UNITS SOLD - 144 HOMES SOLD!
• 2008 - #1 TOP PRODUCING AGENT FOR BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOMESERVICES CALIFORNIA REALTY
#1 TOP PRODUCING AGENT IN THE CONEJO VALLEY AND VENTURA COUNTY - VOLUME AND UNITS SOLD- 144 HOMES SOLD!
• 2003 - Sold “Heartridge Estate” in Hidden Valley/White Stallion for $7.2M
• 2001 - Recognized by Realtor.com/Real Trends as one of the Top Agents Nationwide
• 1998 - First Prudential Legend Award recipient in Ventura County
• 1994 - Number 8 ranked agent in nation for Prudential
• 1993/1994 - Prudential Pinnacle Award Recipient - ONLY AGENT TO RECEIVE TO DATE IN VENTURA COUNTY!
• 1993 - Number 10 ranked agent for Prudential - Nationwide!
• 1992 - Century 21 Masters Hall of Fame inductee
• 1981 - 1992 National Award Winner - Century 21- Top 1% Nationwide!
Realtor® | Director Of Business Development
Growing up around the business, Trent always wanted to be involved in Real Estate. After high school and during college, he decided to join the Holland Real Estate Group and work as Terry’s marketing coordinator. After spending a year involved in the Real Estate business, he decided to get his Real Estate license and become a full time sales professional. Fast forward three years, he has now adopted a new role as the head of business development. With his understanding of marketing, sales, accounting and consumer trends, he focuses on keeping the Holland Real Estate Group running on all cylinders and ahead of the competition by executing innovative business strategies.